Barryville, 1907–1909 by Louise Smith Posted on August 6, 2022 1907 Barryville, The Old Mill Dam. M. Quick & Co. (Germany). 1907 Barryville Congregational Church. 1908 Baptist Church, Barryville. 1908 On the Way from Eldred To Barryville, NY. 1909 MOunt PLeasant House, Wm. Wolfe, Proprietor, Barryville. This entry was posted in Echo Hill and Mountain Grove, Postcards, Then or now. Bookmark the permalink.