Bluestone in the early 1900s by Louise Smith Posted on September 6, 2015 Parkers Glen bluestone dock in the early 1900s. PHoto courtesy of Minisink Valley Historical Society.Cart loaded with a large bluestone from the Golbe Quarry in Rio, New York. The stone was sold to Alexander’s Hotel in Sparrowbush. This photo, taken between 1905 and 1907, is courtesy of Minisink Valley Historical Society. This entry was posted in Echo Hill and Mountain Grove, Old Photos. Bookmark the permalink.